Please click here for the lunch options available for children.
Monday 9.30am Gospel Assembly
Tuesday 1pm Reflection on school virtue
Wednesday 1.15pm Year group liturgies
Thursday 1.15pm Hymn practice
Friday 2.30pm Celebration Assembly ( all parents welcome )
7.45am School opens for Breakfast Club
8.45am Children arrive
9.15am – 9.45am Phonics / SPAG
10.30am – 10.45am KS1 morning break
10.45am – 11am KS2 morning break
11am – 12pm Maths
12pm – 1pm Lunch
1pm – 3.15pm Science / IT / Foundation subjects taught through topic focus.
3.15pm End of school day
3.15-5.30pm After School Club
Total hours per week 43.75
Administering Medicine in School Pro Forma
If your child needs to be give medicine during school hours, please print out this form complete it and return it to the office with the medicine.
Absence Request Form
To request permission for a absence/a holiday during term time, please print out this form complete it and return it to the office. Please read the form carefully about fines that can be imposed for unauthorised absence.
The government has released updated guidance for schools, which takes effect from Friday 1 April 2022. The key messages are listed here:
• adults with the symptoms of a respiratory infection, and who have a high temperature or feel unwell, should try to stay at home and avoid contact with other people until they feel well enough to resume normal activities and they no longer have a high temperature
• children and young people who are unwell and have a high temperature should stay at home and avoid contact with other people. They can go back to school, college or childcare when they no longer have a high temperature, and they are well enough to attend
• adults with a positive COVID-19 test result should try to stay at home and avoid contact with other people for 5 days, which is when they are most infectious. For children and young people aged 18 and under, the advice will be 3 days
Key Message for parents and carers:
If your child has symptoms of Covid-19 and has a high temperature, they should stay at home and avoid contact with other people. They should only return to school when they no longer have a high temperature and feel well enough to return.
Sickness & Diarrhoea
Children must stay off school until they have not been sick or had diarrhoea for at least 48 hours.
In the event that the school needs to be closed due to severe weather conditions, we will endeavour to make a decision as early as possible and inform parents through the following methods:
– A notification will be put on the front page of the school website.
– A notification will be put on the school Facebook page.
-Parents will be informed via a Parentpay email.
© 2023 Copyright St Thomas Aquinas - Catholic Multi-Academy Trust | STA-CMAT is a limited company by guarantee registered in England and Wales (company number: 08090890)