We have adopted 10 virtues which we are embedding across all we do in school. These link directly to our school mission statement.
Our 10 virtues are : – love, faith, kindness, confidence, courage, respect, patience, love of learning, resilience and forgiveness.
Please follow the link to a power point explaining how the virtues curriculum is being formed.
Our Guiding Principles
Why are we developing virtues to live by with our children?
To ensure all of our school community are given opportunities to :
- Experience a positive and purposeful ethos providing a sense of belonging to our school and wider community.
- To grow in their knowledge and understanding of the virtues.
- Practise the virtues to follow in the footsteps of Jesus living out our Christian faith.
- Understand their uniqueness and recognise their gifts as made in the image and likeness of God.
- To know it in your head, feel it in your heart and show it with your hands.